The top raw chefs from around the world will gather at the 2014 Raw Living Expo, taking place January 31 – February 2, 2014 at the Hyatt Westlake Village. Due to overwhelming demand the 2014 Raw Living Chef Demo Stage is more than twice the size of the 2013 space to accommodate more participants.
Produced by noted raw chef, educator and consultant Chaya-Ryvka Diehl of The Living Vision, the Chef Demo stage features the divine presence of 20 Professional Raw Chefs, who will demonstrate the preparation of their signature dishes, teaching how to make a gorgeous array of raw foods recipes. Everything from savory snacks to sumptuous salads to amorous entrees to delectable desserts and mouth-watering chocolates will be served up and sampled live at the Raw Living Expo. In addition to the demos, all participants will receive a Raw Living Expo Chef Showcase Book featuring all the recipes of this stellar raw weekend.
The raw chefs on the demo stage are:
– Solla Eiriksdottir is coming all the way from Iceland where she runs the country’s most popular raw restaurant and is also a sought after lecturer on the topic plus a continual presence on lists of the best raw food chefs in the world. Solla will demonstrate Fermented Beetroot to LIVE for!
– Shelley Young the vital force behind the library of pH Miracle books, alkalizing supplements and therapies, her powerful philosophy on keeping an alkaline diet and lifestyle has been a breakthrough concept in health and nutrition since the early 2000s.
– Youtube raw chef demo sensation Dara Dubinet.
– Celebrity, sports figures and pageant winners go to chef, Chef Be*Live will demonstrate Fresh Fruit Gazpacho and Rawkin’ Improv.
– Bestselling author of The Raw Gourmet Nomi Shannon will demonstrate Warming Foods for Winter Nights.
– Real Life Raw: Kids in the Kitchen author Chef Tina Jo will demonstrate Go Vertical! Caprese Salad Stacks with Mozzarella.
– Russia native Alina Z is a certified health and nutrition coach, and culinary expert. Her unique approach to food says that creating a healthy diet is like choosing the fashions that fill your closet. To fit well, your diet has to reflect your unique personality and lifestyle. It’s a philosophy she calls “Couture Nutrition™” and sharing it with others is her passion. Alina will demonstrate her Decadent Brownie with Rich Chocolate Ganache.
– Minh & Ronnie Skurow are husband and wife raw food educators and entrepreneurs who spend their time and energy promoting raw and living food. Ronnie is a Philosopher and long-time raw foodist. Minh is a Master Raw Chef who was raised by a totally raw Mother and has been eating and creating raw and living food her entire life. Together, Ronnie & Minh have produced two award winning raw food DVD’s and have helped thousands of people transform to a raw lifestyle. The will be demonstrating Minh’s Raw Spring Rolls.
– Victoria Boutenko, noted author, mother of “The Raw Food Familiy” will demonstrate Layered Green Smoothies for Different Occasions.
– Living Light Culinary Institute directors and Raw Food for Dummies authors Cherie Soria & Dan Ladermann will demonstrate Herbed Macadamia Cheese.
– Talented raw vegan chef, accomplished workshops leader, inspiring presenter, change agent and pioneer in the conscious cuisine and sustainable health movement Jillian Love will demonstrate her Cowboy Breakfast.
– Fiction and non-fiction author and developer of the popular “Quality Produce” app Valya Boutenko will demonstrate cool raw Popsicles.
– Houston’s raw food scene leader Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram.
– Juice and smoothie DVD star Dan “The Life Regenerator” McDonald.
– Dr. Aris LaTham, a native of Panama, considered to be the father of gourmet ethical raw foods cuisine in America. He debuted his raw food creations in 1979, when he started Sunfired Foods, a live food company in Harlem. Dr. LaTham will demonstrate his classic Paradise Pie and Plantains.
– Pure Energy Chef Steve Factor works with Whole Foods Markets and is a prominent private chef, caterer and coach in Los Angeles. Steve will demonstrate Pesto Zugetti and Chocolate Truffles.
– Brother Echo Roberson is many things but most certainly not limited to one; a RA-food chef, juicing guru, cleanse and detox expert, energetic healer, breathwork practitioner, medium, channel, author, producer, host, entrepreneur and entertainer. Echo will demonstrate his Antioxidant Power Smoothie.
– Cheri Rae is a masterful yoga instructor, living food magician, and owner of the noted Peace Yoga/Gallery L.o.v.e. Café in Downtown Los Angeles.
– Best of Raw Awards and Raw Living Expo founder Laura Chiraya Fox is a Life Coach, Author, Workshop Facilitator, Healing Practitioner & Speaker whose divine-love focus assists people around the world in achieving self-mastery, clarity & deep, lasting integration of spiritual principles with practical worldly application. Laura will demonstrate Superhero Raw Beverages and Elixirs.
– Diana Stobo is the award-winning author of the healthy lifestyle book Get Naked Fast! A Guide to Stripping Away the Foods That Weigh You Down — the best title for a health book ever. This hot-selling title is a practical guide that Diana used to heal herself from illness, lose 100+ pounds, and change her life forever. Diana will be demonstrating her Naughty Nutritious Nut-Mylks.
In addition to the Raw Living Chef Demo Stage, the Raw Living Expo will feature the Rawntrepreneurs Business & Marketing Conference, keynotes, workshops, the Best of Raw Awards gala, receptions, after parties, films, and more. There will also be an exhibit hall with over 50 top raw and other companies sampling and vending.
All-inclusive tickets are the best way to get full access to the weekend, including the Rawntrepreneurs Conference, all the Raw Living Expo workshops, speakers, networking events, chef demos, exhibitor areas, yoga, qi gong and fitness classes, the Friday Awards Dinner Gala, the Saturday night Best of Raw Online Awards Show, and the Sunday After Party Dinner, and are only $397 each until December 31. These tickets will no longer be available after January 7th. General Admission Tickets at $247 include all workshops, chef demos, RawTalks, exhibitor areas, and the Saturday night Best of Raw Awards Show, plus Saturday and Sunday main stage talks. These “General Admission” tickets do not include the Rawntrepreneurs Conference, the Friday Night Dinner and the Sunday Afterparty Dinner. All three of these tickets can be purchased a la carte, and day passes are also available. Tickets are available at http://www.rawlivingexpo.com/2014-tickets.
The Hyatt Westlake Village has given the Raw Living Expo a great room rate of only $125 per night. Up to four guests can share a room. This spacious and elegant hotel is a Mediterranean Oasis just north of Los Angeles in Thousand Oaks, CA, conveniently located off the 101, it’s just a $26 shuttle ride from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and a $35 shuttle ride from Bob Hope Airport (BUR, in Burbank).