Are any of these scenarios familiar?
- At the last minute you score a top TV booking for your client … but it’s on the same night you need to be at a huge event in New York.
- Suddenly client A’s L.A. show is generating day-of interviews and photos shoots … on the same date as client B’s New York press day.
- You’d love go to L.A. for your client’s junket and be with her on the red carpet, but taking three days out of your week – and fronting travel expenses – isn’t really on the table.
Perhaps someday you’ll be able to clone yourself. Until then, you’ll need a trustworthy, experienced Los Angeles-based publicist to handle your client. But who?
Introducing Los Angeles VIP PR Management Service. Created and overseen by entertainment PR veteran Susan von Seggern, this highly flexible publicity resource is ready to meet all of your L.A. needs. Which means your NYC office can be bi-coastal whenever the need arises.
With airfare, hotel, car rental, meals and getting to and from the airport, even a one-day trip to Los Angeles can easily cost upwards of $1,500. Add travel stress, jet lag and not being there for your East Coast clients, and the price tag gets a lot higher.
For a reasonable fee, Susan von Seggern will manage a full day of press and an evening event for your client. You’ll save time and money – and you can relax, knowing your client is in expert hands.
- Manage your client’s office- or hotel-based press day
- Take your client to radio and TV interviews
- Staff your client at photo shoots or junkets
- Handle your client on red carpets
During her two-decade career in PR, Susan has managed press days, L.A. event appearances and more for top music artists including Elton John, Ice Cube and Melissa Etheridge, among many others; such politicians as Sen. John Edwards, Sen. Barbara Boxer and Congressman Dennis Kucinich; actors like Brad Garrett, Shannon Elizabeth, Jennifer Tilly, Dean Cain and Mekhi Phifer; CEOs; authors; sports and reality personalities; and other celebrities. A full client list can be found here.
Susan’s abundant charm, tenacity and organizational wizardry make press days go smoothly. Media get what they need to tell the right story, while talent feels relaxed and cared for.
Let Los Angeles VIP PR Management Service take the stress out of having clients in Los Angeles.